Free Open Events at The Minster Centre
Come to our open day and evening events for presentations on training with the Minster Centre, Q & A sessions with tutors and current students and an opportunity to look around the building.
Part-time Professional Training Courses
For more information on our part-time professional training courses starting September 2017, attend one of our Open Days/Evenings. Booking is essential, please ring 020 7644 6240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a place.
Each open event runs for two hours.
When booking with reception, please state which course you’re interested in completing.
If there are two open events running on one day, please clearly specify which one you’d like to attend.
Open Days/Evenings 2018
MA Professional Practice (Supervision) & Supervision Diploma:
- Saturday 4th August 2018, 2pm - 4pm
- Saturday 1st September 2018, 11am - 1pm
- Saturday 1st September 2018, 2pm - 4pm
- Saturday 8th September 2018, 11am - 1pm
- Saturday 8th September 2018, 2pm - 4pm
MA Professional Practice (Advanced Clinical Practice):
- Friday 21st September 2018, 6.30pm - 8.30pm
- Wednesday 24th October 2018, 6.30pm - 8.30pm
- Thursday 15th November2018, 6.30pm - 8.30pm
- Friday 7th December 2018, 6.30pm - 8.30pm
- Saturday 15th September 2018, 2.30pm - 4.30pm
- Saturday 6th October 2018, 10am - 12pm
- Saturday 10th November 2018, 10am-12pm
- Saturday 8th December 2018, 2.30pm - 4.30pm
Booking is essential for all open events. To register an interest contact email@example.com 020 7644 6240
are here: Home>>